Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chris martinchris martin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  JulieAdminJulie (Admin, We're Related) responded  · 

We’ve had a new tree that will allow you do a lot more in the make for a while now. One of the options we’d like to give you with that tree is the ability to print your tree.

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Terry PughTerry Pugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not personally interested in printing off the tree, but it is a standard option.
        Also, the choice of what part of the tree and more than just a 5-gen chart.
        Perhaps someplace I can order a wall chart that till cover 20 gen? (I SAID a wall chart, I was serious!)

• gregmalone@hotmail.comgregmalone@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, Please, when are you going to make a decision on this option. It would be Wonderful to be albe to PDF file this useful information. Then it could be emailed to relatives or snail mailed to ones that do not use electronic mail.

God Bless,

G

• christinakingchristinaking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some of my family don't have access to the internet or a PC for that matter and printing it would be GREAT! either in a PDF or scanning many pages, either way, i need to be able to print this!!!

• jeffkalmarjeffkalmar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think being able to download it as a PDF would be a better option - even if you only have a few generations the trees can get HUGE as far as printing goes.

• jlfryar3jlfryar3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AGREE! I want to see the results of my hardwork and to share it with my family, outside of facebook...

• UndrlineUndrline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, being able to view the complete family tree would be nice too. But, taking it to someplace with a wide-format printer and getting the whole thing up would be great. To that end, even if it's not native in FB to show/print, it should at least be an option to export it in a printable format (I'm thinking Printable Docucument Format, pdf, of course).

• irenecirenec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great suggestion! Thanks.
        It takes a lot of time and effort and we should be able to have a lasting record.

Feedback and Knowledge Base