Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kittensteakkittensteak shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JulieAdminJulie (Admin, We're Related) responded  · 

Everyone, Facebook is the one who sets the limit of the relative requests that we send. There are many apps who spam other users which has caused Facebook to limit the number of requests sent per day. One thing you can do is come back the next day and you will be able to add more relatives. Right now, you can add 20 relatives PER DAY.

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason Maglacas-MasagandaJason Maglacas-Masaganda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not able to add a 2nd-degree cousin for my mom on my family tree coming from their grandfather; I tried it for several days, it wouldn't still work. I can't also add my second-degree nephew on my family tree. It also says error below the page. Pls fix asap.

• elffinburrillelffinburrill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having trouble adding my relitives even after they have accepted me and i have excepted them !

• elffinburrillelffinburrill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having trouble adding my relitives even after they have accepted me and i have excepted them !

• lovelynlovelyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was fun tracing family tree while it lasted but it won't let me edit and add relatives on my father side. It's the same situation every single day....FRUSTRATION

• shansonshanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same experience as drjay. I signed up and the application cut me off at 11 as well. Was able to add one more but am blocked by "you have selected 0 names" and then "you have exceeded daily limit, try again tomorrow". Can't accept relatives notices that they have added me. Fix needed.

• drjaydrjay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just signed up for this, and have a lot of relatives among my "friends" on fb, but the application cut me off at 11. What's with that? I haven't even started on a tree. Do I have some kind of daily limit? I'm on Mac OS 10.4.11, using Safari 3.1.2, if it helps. Please fix this.

• pegaquinpegaquin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't had many issues as yet and I've added over 50 rels. I found that you have to go slow. It does offer step/adopted relations which many other trees do not.
        I have one issue with one person: all of her info went in fine, but I cannot add her parents etc. and I can not delete her to start again. If I click on the box, she just moves... (and this is my very sweet, kind, deceased granny)

• vickivicki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. I had relatives in my tree and since the update they are gone and it won't allow me to add any more. I am getting really fed up with it. I hope someone can fix the problem real soon.

• jeanvjeanv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting very frustrated with this application. I love the idea of putting up my family tree for my children to look over, but, for a couple weeks now I have not been able to add my grandfather's siblings or his parents and grandparents. What is the sense of having this application if we cannot do what we want with it?! PLEASE, see what you can do about it.

• SHOGSHOG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if the application would allow me to finish my tree by adding by brother, husband, grand parents.... It would only let me view the tree, not allowing me to add or edit anything.

• repsac3repsac3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Added the app 2-3 weeks ago... The recent upgrade is better for me in some ways, but some of the folks I had listed are gone, and I can't add more, now... Adding folks to one's tree is kinda the point...

• melamarmelamar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get this figured out, I had about 40 relatives listed and now I'm down to 20??????

• Rae DunitzRae Dunitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ditto kitten steak ~ our family is huge we have found, not to mention there are many relatives and it will not allow me to add....

• YoliYoli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same here. I added my children but couldn't add their spouse or children. great idea but if you can't work with it what good is it?

• michellehawkleymichellehawkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have been having the same problem. it has only let me add my 9 siblings and my mom and dad, ive tryed adding my grandparents and my nieces and nephews but the page just goes blank its so enoying because its a good apllication but i cant do any more with it

• schwankeschwanke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was doing the same thing was rolling along thinking this is cool and now .... the same I click on add and a blank page appears and it doesn't update informtion.

• MitsMits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it would be nice if it WORKED.
        I was able to add a few relatives to the tree, then all of a sudden I couldn't add anymore.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base