I wish We're Related would ...

fix display. I can't see all relatives or see newest add on

I added another relative the other day -- and the display screen when I looked at it yesterday (3-26) is completely different fromw what I saw a week ir so ago.. Noq I see only some of my relatives, and there is no way to scroll up or down that I see to be able to view all the relatives. AMoreover, as I do not see the newest relative added, I can't put in her status as a cousin. What happened?
Also, I have no idea how reordering relatives is upposed to work, Can you provide instructions how to move them about or reorder them?

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  JulieAdminJulie (Admin, We're Related) responded  · 

A fix is in the plan. However in the meantime there is a hack to get around it for users. If you pick up a relative in your last row of relatives that you can see, and then drag it downward it will reveal more of your relatives and you can do this until you can edit them all.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James Henry ChapmanJames Henry Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem is infuriating. I can't edit the relatives who are stuck under the frame around the relatives to add their relationship. And I can't move them up to where I can use the edit pop-up. Why can't all the relatives be fully shown and fully accessed for editing?

Feedback and Knowledge Base