I wish We're Related would ...

let me delete some relatives

let me delete some relatives I added someone by mistake andnow I am stuck with them on my relatives list.

186 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  JulieAdminJulie (Admin, We're Related) responded  · 

We’re aware that the delete button is not working for every user and are looking into it. Hopefully we’ll have a solution soon.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GinaGina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you delete? It won't let me, theres no button or x...?

• Judith PrejeanJudith Prejean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not delete anyone from my list of relatives. He was added incorrectly. I would like to put my relatives on my Profile.

• Bob RyanBob Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't even have a delete button on my tree. I added someone incorrectly and would like to delete them. How do I get this fixed?

• markbarrymarkbarry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't delete anybody from my list; had an accidental add. Clicking the red "x" in their box "works" until I refresh the page!

• jinuujinuu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My son has a very common name, and apparently this app deleted him and then reinstated another facebook user with the same name. I'd like to delete the mystery guy and add my son, but b/c the name is the same, I can't pull my actual son from my friends list, I assume until this mystery guy gets deleted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base