I wish We're Related would ...

let me rearrange order in which relatives appear

I arranged them initially, but now that I've added new relatives (cousins of hubby), they appear above hubby, mom, sisters, etc. in the box on my main profile page and I can't find a way to rearrange them.

812 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bessiebessie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marie PoonMarie Poon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure would like to rearrange order in which relative appear. Currently, there is no rhyme or reason for order. Please advise ASAP when this is done.

• L A GrahamL A Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no SAVE button on the page where relatives are rearranged; consequently, they remain in the order I've placed them on that page BUT they will not reorder on my Facebook proffile page as they SHOULD do.

• martinjhmartinjh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow the box to stretch as relatives appear. I can only see the very top edge of a relative I added a few days ago. Can't re-order them if you cannot see them.

• Gregg JohnsonGregg Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's weird, my wife and I were able to reorder our family members on the My Relatives page/tab (not in tree view, of course)... seems like the new look has also fixed a few obvious bugs (like this reorder feature and the family stream, among others). Anywho, if you're still having reorder issues, maybe it's a cookie or cache issue... try another PC, if possible (just for comparision); that worked for me on another issue in the past.

• Amanda ChamberlainAmanda Chamberlain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Son is at the bottom of my family and I have tried over and over to move him to the top by my husband and I have yet to get him moved. I am to the point that I am sick of We're Related and not far from saying to heck with it and not using it any more. FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jenniferharmonjenniferharmon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an ongoing problem......and I am both comforted and disturbed that I am not alone in having the same problem. With SOOOOOOOO many of us having a problem re-ordering our family.....WHY HAVEN"T YOU FIXED IT?????

• brucereavesbrucereaves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we're related seems to be having relationship problems. if they're not fixed soon i'm dropping out. i can't correct a relationship designation. ditto "reorder". it acts like it's working, but when I leave and return it's back to the way it was before. an unreliable feature is worse than no feature. if i can't trust the software to do what it says it's going to do, then why would i bother using it?

• judyesmithdollarhidejudyesmithdollarhide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to re-order - REARRANGE - my relatives - it's NOT working - it WILL NOT save them after I've rearranged them - WHY??? When I go to my PROFILE page they are back in the order FB chooses, NOT the way I chose them! PLEASE FIX THIS! SOON!

• rubygemstonerubygemstone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after losing my rellies, managed to get them back but now won"t let me re-order or add relationships. Considering deleting application altogether.

• Joe RoseJoe Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've also never been able to re-order my relatives, or to assign a relationship for that matter (but that's a different discussion). There doesn't appear to be any way to *save* once I've rearranged my relatives. In any case, nothing changes. "We're Related" really needs to be fixed so that it works properly for everyone.

• Rik HolmanRik Holman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep trying to rearrange my family members and add the relationship, but once I input the information, the site will not let me save anything. Is it me? Am I missing something? The rearrange button appears on the top right side of the frame, but when I start to make the changes, I cannot select the save option. HELP!!

• nsorianonsoriano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there used to be a re-arrange button somewhere but has long since gone. i want to use this app but i find that I can't even rearrange my original 'relatives list'. bummer !

• Candy ErrettCandy Errett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brian,

What do you mean by "the actual "SITE" profile"? Where is it? How do you get there? How do you arrange the relatives?

• cindykingcindyking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What do you mean by "site" profile?
        I was excited to find this app but it's now getting annoying to navigate.

• brianramosbrianramos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, I got mine to work finally. The key is to re-order on the actual "SITE" profile. Go there and rearrange your or re-order your relatives and it will show up on your main profile page on facebook. I hope this helps, because I stumbled on to this with NO help from this application's site. Have a good day, all!

• sueschrefflersueschreffler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess you just aren't going to fix this problem. I am ready to remove the app from my fb. Why have the option to rearrange if it doesn't work ??????????????

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base